Worked in Google sheets & Excel program & AutoCad to explain Strength of materials & Structures calculation
What will students learn in this course?
1) The use of applications in their academic work in the case of students.
2) Work becomes easy. Avoid any repetitive calculations /data input.
3) Professional engineers can do all calculations related to machine design, Thermodynamics, Hydraulics engineering Structural engineering, Cost estimations & anything they need to make the work to consume less time & work become easier.
Who are the target students?
1) Students studying in engineering,
2) A professional working in engineering industries, such as machine design, process engineering, construction industries.
In this course, you will learn in detail how you can do all engineering calculations in second with good accuracy.
as we all know MS Excel or Google sheet has so many formulas but nobody can learn all formulas or don’t need to be learn all formulas because all formulas have divided into so many different categories means like excel formulas for an accountant, excel formulas for data analysis,
formulas for engineers
so if you are an engineer then you need to calculate so many things like
I) Strength of material & Structures
you can do this all calculation with excel formulas in few second and most important if some calculation base change then you can edit in formulas figure or you can make your own formulas with your preset
so in a simple way, this course increase your productivity and accuracy
This course is designed by an engineer who has a total of 30-year experience of engineering and 15 years of experience of excel in the real-life project, not just theatrical knowledge.