In this course, we will learn Printed circuit Board designing with auto desk eagle software everything from scratch.
What will students learn in this course?
How to make a printed circuit board.
Easily learn how to make a PCB layout from this eagle software.
It helps knowledge and develops in electronics and electricals projects.
Who are the target students?
Target students are beginners in PCB design.
PCB Design and Manufacturing
This program is designed to provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills in schematic capture and design documentation. Upon completion, participants will be able to:
· Basics Introduction of PCB
· PCB Types
· PCB Board Style
· Parts of PCB (basic electronic components)
· Know about Bread Board
· Advantages and disadvantages of the breadboard
· Definition of PCB
· Advantages and disadvantages of PCB
· Thickness of copper of PCB
· Methods of PCB Design
· Description of these methods
· Learn about Eagle PCB design software
Benefits of this course
· Knowledge of Electronics components
· Understanding of project design flow
· Experience of good learning practice
· How to design PCB schematics
Who this course is for
· People who have no experience in electronics
· Electrical and electronics engineering students
This course is updated every week