COURSE DURATION – 40 hours
The video learning is based on Catia V5 R 14 version. The following chapters are dealt in this video tuition:-
1) Solid Modelling – Part Design
2) Surface Modelling – Wire frame design
3) Assembly design – Assembly of parts created from parts modelling, surface modelling & Sheet metal modelling.
4) Sheet metal Modelling: Mainly it is related to sheet metal drawings. I.e. Fabrication drawings, that involves more of welding & press work. Sheet thickness less than 12 mm
5) Drafting design: Here we generate the 2D dimensional drawings & bill of material from the 3D models & assembly design that are issued directly to the machine shop to manufacture / fabricate the machine/assembly.
There are many more designs that are related to simulation, structure design. Finite element analysis. These things we are not dealing in above chapters. Now let us discuss one by one:-
1) Part Design: – The part design workbench is a parametric and feature-based environment in which one can create solid models. Here the basic requirement for creating a solid model in this work bench is a sketch. The sketch for feature is drawn in a Sketcher work bench that can be invoked with in part design. You can draw the sketch using the tools in this workbench. After drawing the sketch, exit the Sketcher work bench and convert it into a feature. The tools in the part design work bench can be used to convert the sketch in to a sketch based feature. This is how par design design works, in brief.
2) Wireframe and surface design workbench: The wireframe & surface design workbench is also a parametric and feature-based environment and is to create wireframe & surface models. The tools is similar that on the part design work bench. Here only surface /volumes of different profiles are created. This is just a boundary. It will not have mass property.
3) Assembly Design Workbench: The assembly design workbench is used to assemble the components using the assembly constraints available in the workbench. There are two types of assemblies: a) Bottom b) Top-down
In the bottom up assembly approach of the assembly design, the components are assembled together to maintain their design intent. In the top-down approach, components are inside the assembly, in the assembly design workbench. You can also assemble an existing assembly to the current assembly.
4) Generative sheet design work bench:
The generative sheet metal design work bench is used for designing the sheet metal components. Generally, the solid models of the sheet metal components are created to generate the flat pattern of the sheet metal of the sheet, study the design of dies & punches, study the process plan for designing and the tools needed for manufacturing the sheet metal components.
5) Drafting Workbench:
The drafting workbench is used for the documentation of the parts or assemblies created earlier in the form of drawing views & their detailing. There are two types drafting:
a) Generative drafting b) Interactive drafting.
In the generative drafting technique is used to automatically generate the drawing views of the parts and assemblies. The parametric dimensions added to the components in the part design work bench during its creation can be generated and displayed automatically in the drawing views. The generative drafting is bidirectional associative in nature. One can also generate the bill of material (BOM) and balloons in the drawing views.
In interactive drafting, one need to create the drawing views by sketching them using normal sketching tools then adding the dimensions.
CATIA is used by various automotive, aeronautical, auto manufacturing companies, in architectural projects to develop blueprints. Various companies using CATIA are Airbus, Bombardier, Bentley, Ford, Hyundai, Volkswagen etcetera. If you intent of working in any such company, then you are at the right place. My Excel Class has brought you this unique opportunity to learn CATIA V5. Being an expensive course, you wont be able to find its training in institute or college easily. Here is the right platform, here is the right time to take up the right thing.
Being a Mechanical Engineer, CATIA V5 is like adding a feather in your cap and helps you in getting a much better job. If you go in for an interview with CATIA mastery, you have times more chances of getting selected than any other candidate.
What you will get from this course?
Lifetime access to the course My Excel Class provides you lifetime accessibility to the course. You can study whenever you want without any time boundary which usually persists in classroom lectures. You can repeatedly watch lectures as per your requirement.
Efficient and effective teaching – Here you get complete and clear knowledge of all the concepts and additional tips and tricks for recalling various tools in their absolute manner. These lectures cover all the concepts and their relations efficiently and thoroughly.
Interactive process Learning is not just listening to what teacher says but its a two way process requiring learner to follow up with what the teacher teaches.
Economical product This product is priced at rock bottom level keeping in view educational value. My Excel Class provides standard product at low price for maintaining friendly relations with customers.
Entry to intermediate level This course is compatible with novices as well as with the people possessing some knowledge. To build a strong foundation of the course and learn complex features, all the fields are explained in detail.
HD video and superior sound standards My Excel Class never compromises on its standards, it provides elite class product to provide superior learning experience and build long term relations.
Cost, time, and effort saving This course saves your hefty amount of fees which you could have paid in coaching centers, time spent on reaching classes leaving all the important work, effort you could have made in all this process and making notes. My Excel Class provides solutions to all your problems, here you get low priced but high quality course which is time flexible and place suitable and you need not make any extra effort preparing notes as all the concepts are divided into a series of lectures, so that you can switch to any.
So, with this course, you are in a win-win position. This course provides you quick and effective learning. Its like having a personal tutor. These lectures are prepared by a team of 20 professionals who researched world over and compiled this series of lectures. This course is specially designed keeping in view trainees requirements which they encountered during research. All the topics are divided in a series of lectures in an order so that you can switch to any lecture that you want.
Complementary, you will learn 40 Hours CATIA Lecture efficiency rules to make your career easy in CATIA.
|CATIA L 1.0 Details||00:32:00|
|CATIA L 1.1 Details||00:35:00|
|CATIA L 2.0 Details||00:33:00|
|CATIA L 2.1 Details||00:32:00|
|CATIA L 2.2 Details||00:31:00|
|CATIA L 2.3 Details||00:35:00|
|CATIA L 2.4 Details||00:37:00|
|CATIA L 3.0 Details||00:23:00|
|CATIA L 3.1 Details||FREE||00:33:00|
|CATIA L 3.2 Details||00:21:00|
|CATIA L 3.3 Details||00:36:00|
|CATIA L 4.0 Details||00:31:00|
|CATIA L 4.1 Details||00:36:00|
|CATIA L 4.2 Details||FREE||00:36:00|
|CATIA L 4.3 Details||00:16:00|
|CATIA L 5.1 Details||00:40:00|
|CATIA L 5.2 Details||00:25:00|
|CATIA L 5.2a Details||00:03:00|
|CATIA L 6.1 Details||FREE||00:43:00|
|CATIA L 6.0 Details||FREE||00:34:00|
|CATIA L 7.0 Details||FREE||00:32:00|
|CATIA L 7.1 Details||FREE||00:34:00|
|CATIA L 7.2 Details||FREE||00:35:00|
|CATIA L 8.0 Details||FREE||00:34:00|
|CATIA L 8.1 Details||FREE||00:31:00|
|CATIA L 8.2 Details||FREE||00:35:00|
|CATIA L 8.3 Details||FREE||00:40:00|
|CATIA L 8.4 Details||FREE||00:36:00|
|CATIA L 8.4a Details||FREE||00:35:00|
|CATIA L 8.4b Details||FREE||00:25:00|
|CATIA L 8.4c Details||FREE||00:30:00|
|CATIA L 8.4d Details||FREE||00:31:00|
|CATIA L 8.4e Details||00:09:00|
|CATIA L 8.5 Details||00:26:00|
|CATIA L 8.5a Details||00:31:00|
|CATIA L 8.5b Details||00:40:00|